Register today for a FREE training coordinated by Housing Action Illinois & presented by HOPE Fair Housing Center, Chicago Area Fair Housing Alliance, and Open Communities.
This in-person training is your opportunity to learn about fair lending and the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA).
Topics and activities will include:
– Fair Lending and its impact in Chicago and Illinois
– Red flags to help identify fair lending violations among your clients
– Guidance for what to do when you suspect fair lending violations
– Resources for integrating fair lending curricula into your housing program
– Networking opportunity with local Fair Housing agencies
Anne Houghtaling, Hope Fair Housing Center
Patricia Fron, Chicago Area Fair Housing Alliance
Brendan Saunders, Open Communities
Seating is limited, so please RSVP to Jennifer Pallas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: You will need photo ID to enter the Metcalfe Federal Building. Arrive early to allow time for security lines.